COVID travel requirements are often changing. Please review the following information, and find the most up to date requirements by selecting your travel destination from the list below.
AS YOU PREPARE FOR YOUR TRIP, PLEASE KEEP THE FOLLOWING DETAILS IN MIND…
- Requirements are implemented by the respective country’s health authority and are enforced by the airlines. The requirements for each destination must be met prior to boarding. It is ESSENTIAL to review the requirements for your specific flight using your confirmation number on the airline’s website. There may be additional requirements, entry forms, or online check-in procedures for your airline or route of travel.
- We make every effort to prepare our travelers to successfully navigate the immigration and COVID requirements as officially stated by each country. However, returning travelers occasionally report that their experiences at the immigration desk differed from the official policies. Although we are aware that local governments may be inconsistent with enforcement, we continue to strongly advise that travelers be prepared for full and complete enforcement.
- Please carry your original hard copy vaccine card AND a digital version with a QR code.
- The USA no longer requires a negative test for entry. Travelers 18 and older who are not US citizens or legal permanent residents must be fully vaccinated to travel to the US.
- Extraordinary Journeys will assist with any necessary entry forms or in-country testing that occurs during your trip. Your final documents will include those details with step by step instructions.