Take a Cuba holiday and discover enchanting Havana, stunning Viñales, and old world charm of Trinidad
Cuba has long been a forbidden fruit, so close, yet just out of reach. Now, take a Cuba holiday and see what makes this island so special. Under the care of our incredible guides, explore Havana - a city lost in time. It’s crumbling architecture only heightens its charm, and adds to its beauty. The mogotes of Viñales are breath-taking, and a perfect backdrop to learn of Cuba’s famous tobacco and cigar industry. Explore Trinidad, an old colonial town with cobblestone streets. In just 9 days, take in the best of Cuba - from people and music, to history and architecture.
Cuba holiday: 9 days / 8 nights
- This 9-day Cuba holiday takes you to Cuba’s most iconic locations, including 3 UNESCO World Heritage sites - Old Havana, Vinales Valley, and Trinidad
- Visiting Havana is like stepping back in time. Discover this enchanting city by way of 1950’s classic convertible, following in the footsteps of Ernest Hemingway as you explore his house, untouched since the 1960s. Tour some of Havana’s top artists’ studios, guided by your private contemporary art curator.
- Continue to Vinales via Las Terrazas, designated a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO, where you swim in the San Juan River. Viñales and Pinar del Rio are home to the best tobacco farms, and it is here you can learn what makes Cuba’s cigars so famous during a private exploration of a plantation. Even try your hand at rolling a cigar!
- En route to Trinidad, enjoy snorkeling in the crystal-clear Caribbean waters of the Bay of Pigs. Trinidad offers colorful colonial buildings, cobbled streets, and a laid back atmosphere. Historically famous for its production of sugar, visit a mill during your visit.
- Music is woven into the fabric of Cuba. Enjoy performances at the trendy Fabrica de Arte Cubano, La Zorra y El Cuervo Jazz Club, Centro Cultural Polo Montañez, and iconic Casa de la Musica. You will also have the chance to attend a show by Cuba’s most famous band, Buena Vista Social Club.
Contact us for pricing and to connect with your personal travel expert
Other itineraries to explore
Argentine lakes, glaciers, waterfalls and wine-tasting
Rugged Sierra mountains, glamping on an uninhabited island in the Sea of Cortez, and charming Todos...
Wilderness of the Galapagos and Cultural History of Machu Picchu