Private wilderness camp & luxury lodges in Yellowstone and Grand Teton
Welcome to Big Sky Country. Explore some of the jewels of the Montana and Wyoming Rocky Mountain wilderness areas on this 6-night adventure. Enjoy both the hallmark experiences of Yellowstone geysers and Grand Teton peaks, but spend more time in your private accommodations, on exclusive game viewing adventures, river trips, and secluded hikes.
Start by exploring the charm of Bozeman from your luxury downtown accommodation and then be whisked away to your private, luxury tented camp in the Yellowstone wilderness. Waterfalls, rushing rivers, and lush wilderness beckon you from your 150-square-foot custom canvas-walled tent. After “roughing it” in Yellowstone, find refuge at the luxurious Amangani, meaning "peaceful home" in the language of Shoshone, perched on the edge of a high mountain valley with commanding views of Grand Teton pass. On your final days, see Grand Teton National Park on a float trip down the Snake River, enjoy an evening game viewing drive, and explore the charming town of Jackson Hole before heading home.
Luxury & Private Camping in the Old West: 6 Days / 5 Nights
Arrival Bozeman, stay at The Lark
DAYS 2 & 3:
Transfer to Yellowstone, Private luxury camp accommodation and tours
DAYS 4 & 5:
Transfer to Grand Teton, Amangani and private tours
Transfer to Jackson Hole airport, depart
- This 6-day Old West adventure begins in Bozeman, Montana, where you can explore the small-town charm or sit by the outdoor fire on the terrace overlooking Main Street at your luxury home base, The Lark.
- The adventure begins on Day 2 where you’ll explore the original crown jewel of America’s National Parks - Yellowstone. Hike to secluded waterfalls, relax by the fire, and enjoy two privately-guided tours through the stunning Yellowstone landscape, including the must-see geysers.
- During your stay in Yellowstone, you’ll be camping in the great outdoors in your own 150-square-foot custom canvas-walled tents furnished with queen, twin, or bunk beds, soft down comforters, and bedside tables with lamps. You will have fresh towels, private en-suite toilets, hot showers, and meals prepared by your award-winning private chef.
- The second half of your adventure lands you high on the valley’s edge at luxurious Amangani lodge, with a commanding, 7,000-foot view of Jackson Hole and the Teton Range - all enjoyed from your private balcony or patio. Inside you have a king-size bed, living area with metal gas-lit fireplace, window-side daybed, and personal bar.
- Exploring Grand Teton wouldn’t be complete without a private half-day scenic Snake River float at the base of the hole with the mountains towering above. End the day with a sunset wildlife tour and relax by the fire back at Amangani.
From $7,200 to $14,000 per person sharing in 2020.