National parks, ancient culture, and luxurious lodging showcase the best of the Southwest
Avoid the crowds and indulge in America's natural wonders with a luxury trip to New Mexico this summer. The region combines breathtaking natural wonders, a diverse history, and unique cuisine that attracts and inspires artists, residents and travelers alike.
Albuquerque is one of the most culturally diverse cities in the nation and it is the epicenter of Southwestern influences and traditions. Begin your journey at Petroglyphs National Monument, one of the largest petroglyph sites in North America and finish the day with a hot air balloon ride. Make the historic and newly re-opened Bishop's Lodge your home base while exploring Santa Fe's iconic nature-driven and cultural experiences. A visit to the Ancient Puebloan sites of Bandelier National Monuement and Tsankawi will be true highlights. Finally, kick back at Vermejo - a Ted Turner Reserve, and enjoy 1,000 square miles of mountain wilderness as what will feel like your own private paradise.
9 Days / 8 Nights
Luxury New Mexico Trip Highlights
- This 8-day journey will allow you to explore many of the picturesque natural wonders of New Mexico, while gourmet meals are crafted for guests and luxurious accommodations are just what is needed to relax and rejuvenate.
- In Albuquerque, enjoy the international cuisine, arts, and culture of one of the most culturally diverse and historic cities in North America alongside an expert guide.
- In Santa Fe, you will be welcomed at the extraordinary Bishop's Lodge set on more than private 300 acres with a wide array of accommodations. The on-site spa and wellness center offers meditation, relaxation, and a chance to indulge.
- Activities at Bishop's Lodge range from sunrise horseback rides and exploring hiking trails in Santa Fe National Forest to embarking on a pueblo tour. We highly recommend a short trip to Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument, where cone-shaped tent rock formations were created by volcanic eruptions that occurred 6 to 7 million years ago, leaving pumice, ash, and tuff deposits over 1,000 feet thick and up to 90-feet high.
- Save some time for a day trip to Tsankawi and hiking at Bandelier National Monument, with ancient ruins, cave dwellings, deep canyons, and volcanic mountains up to 10,200 feet will be an outdoor excursion through a natural wonderland that will not be forgotten.
- At Vermejo, travelers get four extravagant days to take advantage of a number of opportunities ranging from fishing to horseback riding to hiking and so much more. Embrace the gourmet meals, spa amenities, vast landscapes, diverse wildlife and more!
Approximately $12,000 per person in 2021