National Parks, majestic views & accommodations that are an oasis of calm
Ready to get away from home and take an off the beaten path adventure right here in the United States? New Mexico combines breathtaking natural wonders, a diverse history, and unique cuisine that attracts and inspires artists, residents and travelers alike. A visit to the glorious Southwest is the best of both worlds — an outdoor extravaganza of National Parks and magnificent sunrises combined with luxurious accommodations and spectacular meals that will leave you revitalized without needing your passport.
Beginning in Albuquerque, you’ll explore one of the most culturally diverse and historic cities in North America, then head out of town to enjoy some of New Mexico’s impressive natural wonders like the Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument and Bandelier National Monument. Your adventure won’t be all outdoors, you’ll also visit artists communities in Taos and be refreshed by accommodations making you feel like you’re in a private wonderland. Add in a visit to the Taos Pueblo (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), gourmet meals, spa treatments, and views that simply cannot be beat, this is a magnificent journey that you will never forget.
9 Days / 8 Nights
- This 9-day journey will allow you to explore many of the picturesque natural wonders of New Mexico, while gourmet meals are crafted for guests and luxurious accommodations are just what is needed to relax and rejuvenate.
- Explore Albuquerque, one of the most culturally diverse and historic cities in North America, with an expert guide. Visit the Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument, where cone-shaped tent rock formations were created by volcanic eruptions that occurred 6 to 7 million years ago, leaving pumice, ash, and tuff deposits over 1,000 feet thick, resulting in formations that vary in height from a few feet up to 90 feet.
- Discover the ancient ruins, cave dwellings, and deep canyons of Bandelier National Monument for a better understanding of life for the Ancient Puebloans.
- Spend time in one of America’s foremost, bona fide art colonies and enjoy two nights with breathtaking views of the Taos Mountains while staying at Hacienda del Sol. Ever taken a sunrise Hot Air Balloon ride? Catching the sun rising over the Taos Valley is an experience that will last for a lifetime. Continue this magnificent day exploring the Taos Pueblo, the only living Native American community designated both a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and a National Historic Landmark.
- In Vermejo, travelers get two extravagant days to take advantage of a number of opportunities ranging from fishing to horseback riding to hiking and so much more. Embrace the gourmet meals, spa amenities, vast landscapes, diverse wildlife and more!
Starting at $5,600 per person sharing
Give us a call and talk with one of our travel experts or fill in your details below and we will send you a link to your full itinerary.
Connect with your personal expert
Let us help you start planning a safari customized for you.