The majesty of the American West
Utah’s National Parks, Acquaint yourself with the American West, where uninterrupted views of the stars, diverse wildlife, and a rich geological landscape allow for a profound connection with nature.
All travel on this itinerary is on private transport, with a knowledgeable and experienced guide who will tailor all activities to your individual preferences. Explore “The Mighty 5” of Utah’s iconic national parks – Canyonlands, Arches, Capitol Reef, Bryce Canyon, and Zion – and discover for yourself what makes each so unique, and never short of astonishing.
8 Days / 7 Nights
DAYS 1 & 2: Arrive Salt Lake City International Airport, Canyonlands National Park and Arches National Park; Red Cliffs Lodge
DAYS 4 & 5: Capitol Reef National Park and Goblin Valley State Park; Cougar Ridge Casita
DAYS 6 & 7: Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park; Zion Mountain Ranch
DAY 8: Return to Salt Lake City for flight home
- Utah’s National Parks:
- This 8-day itinerary begins with your arrival in Salt Lake City, from where you’ll travel to Canyonlands National Park with your guide. Explore the Island in the Sky mesa, and spend your first two nights at the rustic Red Cliffs Lodge along the Colorado River
- Tour the natural stone arches, soaring pinnacles, and giant balanced rocks of Arches National Park, and travel along the scenic Highway 24 to Goblin Valley, where vivid rock formations sprout up from the valley floor
- Capitol Reef National Park is a hidden treasure filled with cliffs, canyons, domes, and bridges. Stay overnight in a casita at the luxury ranch resort of Cougar Ridge
- Travel along one of the most beautiful stretches of road in Utah, Highway 12, to Bryce Canyon National Park, and discover a maze of spires, windows, and pinnacles made of sandstone. Hike to the base of the ampitheater along the Navajo Loop trail or enjoy the magnificent canyon from one of the rim viewpoints
- Marvel at the rugged gorges, waterfalls, hanging gardens, and slot canyons in Zion National Park, where park trails offer hiking experiences for all abilities. Stay overnight at Zion Mountain Ranch, which borders a high-mountain meadow that’s home to a roaming herd of buffalo
Starting at $5000 per person